Few things make us happier than seeing great dance moves and knowing we can do them too! Dance is a great workout for slimming down and staying happy. Real Fit Studio offers a variety of affordable dance classes you can experience until you find the one that suits you. Try out Zumba, Contemporary, Bollywood, Yoga and Hot Cardio Dance. You are free to switch between different classes whenever you want.
Our studio is conveniently located at Cineleisure, at the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore. So join us after work or class!
Dance classes at Real Fit Studio are open and multi-leveled – the difficulty is adjusted to suit the attendees.
Dance can tell a story and Contemporary is all about creative freedom. Contemporary dance incorporates both elegance and strength, expressed in the form of dance. In Contemporary dance class you will learn techniques and foundation taught in both classical and modern dance.
- Learn techniques from various styles of dance and use your creativity to find your own way to express it
- Learn choreography and dance techniques featured in hit plays and musicals
- Master dance basics that you can apply to other genres of dance
Book a Contemporary Dance Class!
Vibrant! Latin! Sexy! Zumba is an extremely popular dance craze that takes inspiration from hip-hop, salsa, merengue and so much more then marries it with modern exercises. Zumba class is perfect for anyone who wants to move and work out but also wants to embrace positive energy and have fun. Shoes/sneakers are compulsory for this class.
- Enjoy working out in a dance format
- Great work out to lose weight while dancing
- Improves body coordination
Book a Zumba Class!
Passionate about Yoga and dance? Do both in one single class. In Yoga Dance class you will learn special slow dances that incorporate Yoga postures with dance moves. This is perfect for people who like to keep moving but also want to do Yoga.
- Experience Yoga differently
- Increase flexibility and grace
- Improve muscular coordination
Book a Yoga Dance Class!
Bollywood Dance first swept the world in the 1950's and has captured the imagination of the world ever since. Be star or be the background, be coy or be flamboyant. Bollywood Dance is characterised by boundless imagination and continues to evolve to this day. Shoes/sneakers are compulsory for this class.
- No pressure, fun way to exercise
- Learn the moves and choreography as seen on Bollywood flicks
- Great workout for keeping active and losing weight
Book a Bollywood Dance Class!